Tuesday, February 3, 2009

China Town Parade

You know I never understand what is the reason of celebrating a second new year(lunar year), while the first one are just days away before! Don't get me wrong, I love the money (red envelope) , the holiday food or even the celebration part of the holiday; however, I don't see a point of celebrate here in United States. A melting pot that melt away your own unique culture into one of those generic Americanize-foreign culture. By-product of such culture: Fortune Cookie, Orange Chicken, pizza, Burritos and so on... But I guess by attending this year China Town Parade kind of change me in a better way! Want to know how I feel now? Here are some of the photo I took that day, some of them may be offensive in a way! I here by apologize, these are only my observations:


















No comments:

Post a Comment