Tuesday, July 26, 2011

New Project_ance

Wow, it’s been a long time!

I’ve been through many things, even traveled out the country several times! But when I got back, the company also laid me off. However, this does give me reasons to change directions in life. I’m not looking into a new job, one that will hopefully allow me to learn more about the field.

My friend and I just starting a project called “.ance”. If you look up “ance” in the dictionary, you would see that it means

1. Denoting a quality.

2. Denoting an action: appearance, defiance, etc…

.ance is a graphic company that puts trust and friendship before monetary value. Instead of charging standard fees(money) for our services, we create individual “Compensations Plans” according to each of our clients. Some examples of the compensation plans include but not limited to exclusive network with potential clients, trade of services, etc...

We want to live our philosophy of being our own interns that thrive on building networks and having a better, more versatile portfolio.

Below are some first looks at our logo as well as contract design. Website is coming soon!

Just like everything worthwhile in life, it all starts with baby steps.


--




No comments:

Post a Comment